Hello Start of the Trail listeners! This week we are changing it up a bit. I recently sat down with a friend who is on a mission to inspire and help others find purpose and passion in everyday life. We all need a little extra self-care right now and Krissy Zegers is the perfect person to help transform us into the best version of ourselves!
Self-care comes in many forms…all of which She even did a quick two-minute impromptu meditation with me! Enjoy our conversation!
Here's to Dads! – Start of the Trail
Below you will find the show notes from this podcast. If you are new to “show notes” they are a guide to the topics discussed and the time stamps and where they fall in our conversation. There are also links at the bottom to join in on Krissy’s conversations, information, and be inspired to step into color!
- What is Mindset, Movement, Magic? (1:50)
- The box of grayness and stepping into color (6:00)
- What meditation does to the brain: The Science of Meditation Documentary (9:10)
- Do I need an app to start mindset or meditation? (15:10)
- Dedicating time and prioritizing (16:10)
- Impromptu two-minute meditation! (17:23)
- Am I really calming the mind when my thoughts try to intrude? (21:45)
- What is an energy practice? (25:15)
- Alignment in your career/leadership (29:25)
- “Better out than in” Dealing with anger (37:30)
- Is there a difference in stressors between genders or ages? (40:13)
- It’s time to step over those hurdles. Krissy can help! (43:30)
Where to find Krissy: